Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pillow Talk Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of Moda's Pillow Talk Blog hop.



Today's featured designer is Jan Patek. I don't know what exactly she has designed, but I do know she is designing TWO pillows. What an overachiever! Hop on over to her blog to check it out.

It has stopped snowing here. We did not get nearly as much snow as they did in central and southern Iowa but the wind blew and caused whiteout conditions and the closing of roads. Now it is bitter cold with below zero temperatures and wind chill temperatures of 20 below zero.
So today's picture is another weather related piece.
It is a self portrait.
I have titled it...


Me...freez'n
Hoping for a warm up soon...real soon.


Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the painting of the day and link up with Ann Sutton from Bunny Hill Designs.

February 1st … Aneela Hoey

February 2ndBlackbird Designs

February 3rd … Brannock and Patek

February 4thBunny Hill

February 5thCotton Way

February 6thFig Tree

February 7thKansas Troubles

February 8thKate Spain

February 9thKathy Schmitz Studios

February 10thThimbleblossoms

February 11thMe and My Sister Designs

February 12thMinick & Simpson

February 13thOliver + S

February 14thPieces From My Heart

February 15thLaurie & Jessi Jung

February 16thSweetwater

February 17th...Barbara Brackman
February 18thDeb Strain

February 19th … American Jane

February 20thPrimitive Gatherings

Happy Hopping and bundle up if you need too.

From my heart,
Sandy

8 comments :

  1. What a darling self portrait! I love the red hat with dots!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Here's hoping for warmer weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I feel bad for complaining it was cold here yesterday. No rain, no snow, just windy but it certainly felt cold. Wind chill probably put it in the teens or twenties - which to you probably sounds balmy. I really, really love your little paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I see the resemblance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I live in Dubuque and it's my third snow day in a row so I've made 5 baby quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And it's been "freez-n" here too - and we're in ARIZONA ...

    I guess it's a "different" kind of Freez-n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! They match the boots! I've just hopped over to your blog and I love your paintings.

    ReplyDelete