Friday, February 28, 2014

Winners - Spell It With Fabric

Winners - yes I have winners! I was so busy trying to get a line of fabric done that I forgot to post.
Thanks to everyone for leaving a comment. You are all so kind and encouraging.

The winner of the Chance of Flowers Jelly Roll is Kathryn. Kathryn said:

KathrynFebruary 25, 2014 at 7:11 AM
I sure hope there is a chance of flowers after the ghastly winter we've had! Thanks for the giveaway and pattern.

The winner of the Chance of Flowers Layer Cake is Margaret. Margaret said:
MargaretFebruary 25, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Your post made me smile. You really came up with some good words. I love your sunshine quilt.

And the winner of the Chance of Flowers Charm Pack is Camille. Camille said:
Camille MendelFebruary 25, 2014 at 9:33 AM
I love your fabric collections. I'm new to quilting and came across a quilt using your Crazy 8 collection and I looked long and hard on the internet for somewhere that still had some to no avail. Sad day for me. Keep up the great work and thank you for the opportunity to win.

Please email me with your addresses so I can send out your prizes.
Thank U for participating in the Spell It With Fabric Blog Hop!
Love all.
From my heart,
Sandy

4 comments :

  1. How lucky I am to be a winner. this fabric can only help to put spring in my thoughts. thanks so much. I've sent an email with my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky I am to be a winner. this fabric can only help to put spring in my thoughts. thanks so much. I've sent an email with my address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I retired recently and just discovered this older sew along. Is there a way to still get the U? When I click on the link it gives me a sunshine design, not the letter. U is the only one I'm missing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete