Monday, February 24, 2014

Charm Pack Cherry Shortcut Quilt Series


I am happy to announce I am participating in Fat Quarter Shop's Shortcut Quilts Series, called “Charm Pack Cherry.” 


I used Charm Packs from my latest fabric line Chance of Flowers to make my quilt.







It a fun little project and goes together quite easily.

Kimberly will show you how to make this quilt in this  tutorial video. 







And go here for the free pattern.


Fat Quarter Shop will  have a big Charm Pack™  sale to celebrate the release.  
All Charm Packs will be 20% off at Fat Quarter Shop from Monday morning until Sunday at midnight CST.  
Go  here to take advantage of the sale.

Tune in tomorrow for day 5 of the Moda Spell It With Fabric blog hop. 
It is my day to blog. I will be blogging with Camille from Thimbleblossoms and the gals at Sweetwater.

See you tomorrow!
From my heart,
Sandy

3 comments :

  1. Your fabric is wonderful, patterns an inspiration. Keep doing these beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric. I have followed you and your patterns and fabric for years. I guess talent just gets better. Thanks for this great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete