Thursday, November 17, 2022

 Adel in Summer

Today is my day to introduce to you Adel in Summer. It is the last and final line of the Adel Series. If you are unfamiliar with the series, it is based on my Grammie and her practice of using a fruit jar for a vase. I did a line for each of the seasons with the panel featuring flowers in a fruit jar.

Zinnias appear in the Summer fruit jar.

I have designed 4 patterns featuring this fabric.


#778 Summer at Grammies

Every summer I would spend some time at my Grammie's house.

This block of the Month quilt features all the images engraved in my memory from those visits.

The garden was growing, chickens were running free, can goods were being put up for the winter and the zinnias were blooming.


#779 In a Fruit Jar-Summer
This time instead of featuring flowers in a fruit jar in the runner pattern, I decided to feature can goods as summer was all about canning fruits, vegetables, jams, and jellies to have ready for the long Minnesota winters.
A 5" stacker is used for the checkerboard border.
This pattern will be offered as a kit by Riley Blake Designs.
The kit comes in a cute little fruit jar-shaped kit box.


#780 On the Run
This pattern features chickens running through the zinnias.
A 5" stacker is used for the checkerboard border.


#781 Twist and Turn
This is a Fat Quarter Friendly pattern.

If you would like to view the prints in this line, check out the storyboard here.

If you would like to view a video about this line, go here.


If you are a shop and would like to order these fabrics please contact 
customerservice@rileyblakedesigns



Follow me on social media to keep up with what's new from 
Sandy Gervais and Pieces From my Heart.

Make sure you join the Riley Blake Designs Virtual Quilt Market Facebook page to see all of the new products from Riley Blake Designs.

Happy Quilting
Sandy


No comments :

Post a Comment