Friday, April 29, 2022

 Awesome Autumn


Today is my day to introduce my new fall line Awesome Autumn. This will be one of four lines in a series.

There will be a line for each season. Spring will be next followed by Winter and Summer.



The panel comes in this cream background.

And also this dark brown version which happens to be my favorite.


There will be a  free pattern using this panel on the Riley Blake Designs site.


The free pattern features two projects, this runner


and this mat - both are a free pattern!

I have designed 4 patterns using this line of fabric.


This pattern will be offered as a kit from Riley Blake Designs.


I love their kit boxes. They are fun to set on display shelves



The corn runner from this pattern is offered as a Riley Blake Designs kit.




If you would like to see all of the prints in this line check out the storyboard.

If you would like to hear more about this line you can view my video here.



Follow me on social media!

Make sure you join the Riley Blake Designs Virtual Quilt Market Facebook page to see all of the new products from Riley Blake Designs.

Happy Quilting!

Sandy

2 comments :

  1. I just bought your Down the Chimney pattern. Love the design! But am very unhappy with the way the pattern is written! You may need to go to Pen and paper designs and check out how she writes patterns! I am a long time sewer/ quilter but anyone that is fairly new would not be able to follow your pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m cutting pieces for fruit jar autumn and the material is different. There’s no instructions for the red border!? And prairie points only the striped green? Please help.

    ReplyDelete