Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pillow Talk Day 6

Welcome to Day 6 of Moda's Pillow Talk Blog hop.



Today's featured designer is Joanna Figueroa from Fig Tree & Co. I am pretty sure her pillow will involve buttercream. No not frosting but Joanna's signature color Buttercream. Oh what a yummy color. Hop on over to her blog for a dose of Buttercream.

Joanna and I both like tea, hot tea, ice tea. At market if one of us is making a tea run, we just automatically pick up two teas, one for each of use.
Joanna recently blogged about a great tea she found. Bigelow Vanilla Caramel.
After reading her blog I went right out and bought myself some of that tea.
I especially like to drink it while eating caramel corn. Mmmm... eat some caramel...drink some caramel...eat some caramel…
Since I am quite sure that both Joanna and I will have tea of some sort today I thought I would paint a coffeepot (just kidding) a teapot.
I have titled the painting...


Me time.
I love me time.
A cup of hot caramel tea, a bag of caramel corn, just me on the couch.
Heavenly.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the painting of the day and link up with the talented Lynne from Kansas Troubles.

February 1st … Aneela Hoey

February 2nd … Blackbird Designs

February 3rd … Brannock and Patek

February 4th … Bunny Hill

February 5th … Cotton Way

February 6th … Fig Tree

February 7th … Kansas Troubles

February 8th … Kate Spain

February 9th … Kathy Schmitz Studios

February 10th … Thimbleblossoms

February 11th … Me and My Sister Designs

February 12th … Minick & Simpson

February 13th … Oliver + S

February 14th … Pieces From My Heart

February 15th … Laurie & Jessi Jung

February 16th … Sweetwater

February 17th...Barbara Brackman
February 18th … Deb Strain

February 19th … American Jane

February 20th … Primitive Gatherings


Make sure you find time for "me" time today.
From my heart,
Sandy

16 comments :

  1. Love the little painted pictures each day...they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs and your fabrics have always caught my eye and I've often thought what a lovely woman you must be...creative, funny, generous and kind. With these extra daily paintings, I see that my perception was spot on. Thank you for inspiring and giving so much to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sundays have always been "me time" days for me, the one day of the week that I would do things for me and not the hubby or kids. Having been a working mom of three, these were always special days that I looked forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tea sounds wonderful and is perfect to go with your little painting! Or is it the other way around? Either way - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy....are the patterns for these darling pillows going to be available. Thanks so much...This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo I too am a lover of tea, hot or cold! I will have to be on the look out for that yummy tea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bigelow is my favorite tea company--I haven't been able to find Vanilla Caramel for a long time though, so I stick to my favorite Earl Grey. Your teapot is adorable!

    One question: Where is the coach you are sitting on, LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, I think I'll go make a cup of tea too! Another darling painting!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little pudgy tea pot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy, I love your little paintings every day!!!! Very cute!!!!
    S Muller :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Tea Time Me Time painting is adorable and I am glad you proved that school counselor to be wrong....you are still an A Artist - in the REAL WORLD! :)

    sao in Midlothian, VA
    www.shirleyannesheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am also a tea lover. Every time I go to the dentist I get a lecture about how I should cut down on my tea consumption because it stains your teeth. I try, but my children claim I am addicted. I only use decaff tea so it's not the caffeine I crave. It is the soothing warmth and icy calm that only tea can give. No matter where I am, a cup/glass of tea can give me a moment of respite and calm or perk me up to finish what I have to do.

    I love your tiny tea pot painting. I would love fabric with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your paintings are adorable. I love the one with the tea pot. I'm a tea lover too so I'll definitely try the vanilla caramel. Thanks for sharing your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your paintings are adorable! I'm a tea lover too and will definitely have to try the vanilla caramel. Sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A cup of tea. Mmmm so relaxing. I am enjoying these paintings.

    ReplyDelete