Friday, February 18, 2011

Moda Pillow Talk Day 18

Welcome to day 18 of Moda's Pillow Talk blog hop.
I know I said I would post the winners today but I had a very busy day yesterday. It is 10:00 PM and I am just too tired to do it tonight. Please forgive me. I promise I will post them tomorrow.


Today's featured designer is the oh so sweet Deb Strain of Saltbox Illustrations.
Now there's a girl who can paint - really paint - realistic painting.
She too paints out all of her fabrics.
Deb and I are known as the "seasons" girls at Moda because
we both do all of the various season/holidays throughout the year.
Deb joined Moda shortly after I did.
Hop on over to her blog to see the pillow of the day.

Deb lives in a Saltbox house in Ohio and her company is called Saltbox Illustrations.
Thus, I have chosen a house as the subject of today's painting.
I have named today's painting…


Not.
Not a Saltbox.
Not the kind of picture
(less than stellar) you will find in Deb's portfolio.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the painting of the day and link up with Sandy Kolp of American Jane.

February 1st … Aneela Hoey

February 2ndBlackbird Designs

February 3rd … Brannock and Patek

February 4thBunny Hill

February 5thCotton Way

February 6thFig Tree

February 7thKansas Troubles

February 8thKate Spain

February 9thKathy Schmitz Studios

February 10thThimbleblossoms

February 11thMe and My Sister Designs

February 12thMinick & Simpson

February 13thOliver + S

February 14thPieces From My Heart

February 15thLaurie & Jessi Jung

February 16thSweetwater

February 17th...Barbara Brackman
February 18thDeb Strain

February 19thAmerican Jane

February 20thPrimitive Gatherings

February 21 - Laundry Basket Quilts

Take a moment of quiet time today to sit and enjoy your house.

From my heart.
Sandy

7 comments :

  1. What a cute house painting! This has been a fun pillow hop! Get some rest - we can wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I think I have chosen a favorite little painting, you post another adorable one that I absolutely love.

    "Not" that I live in a Saltbox house but I adore them.
    "Not a Saltbox" painting is like a "hanging from a limb" treehouse - hanging from an apple tree....maybe a SMURF house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe not a saltbox, but just darling and so welcoming. We have saltbox houses all over New England, but your little painted house has so much more character!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got your priorities right - family- and your health - first! That was an awful lot of long comments to look through. Enjoy this spring-like day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little house! I'm wondering what you will be doing with all of these adorable paintings. I do know that Camille would like you to give her that red chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great little house! I'm a sewer, not a painter... so I want to turn it into an applique LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little house painting. All your paintings have been spot on with each designer. The colors are great too.

    ReplyDelete