Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moda Pillow Talk Day 9

Welcome to day 9 of Moda's Pillow Talk blog hop.




Today's featured designer is Kathy Schmitz of Kathy Schmitz Studios. Kathy not only paints out wonderful designs she also does a lot of embroidery. I love the old, done in another time feel of Kathy's art and embroidery. Her next line of fabric combines her painting with her embroidery. It is named Full Circle. The panel features embroidered motifs. It will be hitting the stores in April. Get a sneak peek of this line here.

Hop on over to her blog to see the pillow she has designed and learn a few thing about her while you are there.

Since Kathy does a lot of embroidery I am quite sure she needs a place for her pins and needles.

For today's picture I have painted a pincushion.
I have titled the picture…


Ouch!
Sucks to be a pincushion.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the painting of the day and link up with the very pretty Camille Roskelly of Thimblebloosoms.

February 1st … Aneela Hoey

February 2ndBlackbird Designs

February 3rd … Brannock and Patek

February 4thBunny Hill

February 5thCotton Way

February 6thFig Tree

February 7thKansas Troubles

February 8thKate Spain

February 9thKathy Schmitz Studios

February 10thThimbleblossoms

February 11thMe and My Sister Designs

February 12thMinick & Simpson

February 13thOliver + S

February 14thPieces From My Heart

February 15thLaurie & Jessi Jung

February 16thSweetwater

February 17th...Barbara Brackman
February 18thDeb Strain

February 19th … American Jane

February 20thPrimitive Gatherings


Wishing all of you an ouch-less day.

From my heart,
Sandy

7 comments :

  1. Good one today!! (Also, you are just as good and talented as Kate Spain!)I think the flower picture so far is my favorite. We're supposed to be getting another snow storm here in Georgia, this has been the most unpredictable Southern winter I've ever experienced, so all blooms are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Poor little pin cushion! Ouch!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little pudgy pincushion. I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to tell you that I love your little paintings. They are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom always had tomato pincushions, this made me think of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camille's blog says to ask you nicely if you would send her the red pokadot chair painting .

    ReplyDelete