Monday, September 12, 2011

Moda Country Fair Blog Hop Day 7

And the winners are.
The winner of the Sassy fat quarter pack is number
619 is Carol.


The winner of the Sassy Layer Cake is number


537 is Cyndi



The winner of the Sassy Jelly Roll is number

879 is

And the winner of the Sassy apron kit is number 570
570 is

Will all of the winners please email me their physical addresses so we can send out your packages.

Hello and welcome to day 7 of the Moda Country Fair Blog Hop.
Today's featured designers are a sister team of



Polly Minick and


Laurie Simpson of Minick and Simpson.
Hop on over to their blog to see what they have to offer.
I think it might be something in red, white and blue - just guessing.

Today's quote:
Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it.
Autograph your work with excellence.
Author Unknown.
Yep that is what the girls at Minick and Simpson do - autograph their work with excellence

Stop by tomorrow for the quote of the day and hook up with Sandy Klop of American Jane.

Don't forget to autograph you work.

From my heart,
Sandy

September 6th Sandy Gervais of Pieces from My Heart
September 7th Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
September 8th Barb and Mary from Me and My Sister Designs
September 9th Camille Roskelley of Thimbleblossoms
September 10th Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts
September 11th Basic Grey
September 12th Polly and Laurie from Minick and Simpson
September 13th Sandy Klop from American Jane (Post will be featured on Moda's blog)
September 14th Liesl from Oliver + S
September 15th Joanna from Fig Tree and Co.
September 16th Lynne from Kansas Troubles
September 17th Barb and Alma from Blackbird Designs
September 18th Aneela Hoey from Comfortstitching.com
September 19th Barbara Brackman from Barbara Brackman, of course.
September 20th Bonnie from Cotton Way
September 21st Christina from Cabbages and Roses
September 22nd Deb Strain
September 23rd Jan Patek of Brannock and Patek
September 24th Lauren and Jessi Jung
September 25th Stephanie from Lily Ashbury
September 26th Julie from Cosmo Cricket
September 27th Kate Spain
September 28th Karla, Susan and Lisa from Sweetwater
September 29th Kaari from French General
September 30th Lisa from Primitive Gatherings
and the fun continues into October
October 1st Kathy from Kathy Schmitz Studio
October 2nd Liz from Liz Scott Designs

5 comments :

  1. That is a really great quote. I think I need to stick it up on my wall somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- what a lucky day for me!

    Sassy sure looks like a fun collection -- I'll send my address and watch my mailbox like a hawk -- thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Sandy! I just love this fabric and am tickled to pieces that I won the Layer Cake! I can't wait to get it...I have a lot of great projects that would work up nicely in these fun prints!

    Thanks again!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS for the fun!! =)
    I really enjoyed the free pattern and the chances to win!!!
    THANKS and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!=)

    CONGRATS to the LUCKY WINNERS!! =)

    ReplyDelete