Friday, September 23, 2011

Moda Country Fair Blog Hop Day 18

Hello and welcome to day 18 of the Moda Country Fair Blog Hop.





Today's featured designer is Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts.
Hop on over to her blog to see what she has designed.

The quote of the day is:
Retirement is for those who aren't all-consumed by their profession.
An artist can't retire.
Milton Glaser

For some reason I can't imagine Jan not stitching on a quilt. I always picture her with a quilt in her lap.

The name Milton Glaser may not ring a bell with all of you - but I am quite sure all of you are familiar with one of his most famous - or often used works of art. Some of you may have purchased something containing this art



Milton Glaser is the creator of I Heart NY.

Stop by tomorrow for the quote of the day and hook up Lauren and Jessi Jung.

Are you planning on retiring? Not me - I am all-consumed by my profession - I hope I will always have a paint brush in my hand.

From My heart,
Sandy

September 6th Sandy Gervais of Pieces from My Heart
September 7th Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
September 8th Barb and Mary from Me and My Sister Designs
September 9th Camille Roskelley of Thimbleblossoms
September 10th Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts
September 11th Basic Grey
September 12th Polly and Laurie from Minick and Simpson
September 13th Sandy Klop from American Jane (Post will be featured on Moda's blog)
September 14th Liesl from Oliver + S
September 15th Joanna from Fig Tree and Co.
September 16th Lynne from Kansas Troubles
September 17th Barb and Alma from Blackbird Designs
September 18th Aneela Hoey from Comfortstitching.com
September 19th Barbara Brackman from Barbara Brackman, of course.
September 20th Bonnie from Cotton Way
September 21st Christina from Cabbages and Roses
September 22nd Deb Strain
September 23rd Jan Patek of Brannock and Patek
September 24th Lauren and Jessi Jung
September 25th Stephanie from Lily Ashbury
September 26th Julie from Cosmo Cricket
September 27th Kate Spain
September 28th Karla, Susan and Lisa from Sweetwater
September 29th Kaari from French General
September 30th Lisa from Primitive Gatherings

2 comments :

  1. At 71 I still enjoy all my art, quilting,painting and gardening. I hope I never have to give that up.
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the new post from Bannock and Patek that should be there today.

    ReplyDelete