Saturday, September 13, 2014

Moda Love Winners


All good things must come to an end. 
Thank you all for participating in the Moda Love blog hop.


And the winners are.
Layer Cake and The Same But Different pattern:
cityquilter grace September 9, 2014 at 6:09 AM
i love cool crisp autumn air...it's here now and am lovin' it! and i love sandy gervais designs....pumpkins gone wild, flirt...many more...

Jelly Roll and a Fine China pattern:
Sandi September 9, 2014 at 3:07 PM
I love creativity especially to see what each Moda designer has done to made the basic pattern her own. How it looks so different depending on the fabric line that is used. I looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Fat Eight Bundle:
Heidi C September 9, 2014 at 8:21 AM
I love cool fall days, going for a walk with my dog and then sitting down to sew. BTW you are one of my favorite fabric designers!

Please email me with you addresses so I can send out your prizes.
Happy quilting!
From my heart.
Sandy

1 comment :