Saturday, November 21, 2020

 Oh Happy Day



Today is my day to be featured on the Riley Blake Designs Virtual Market Facebook page.

Here is the link to the page group -you must join the group to be able to participate.

A video featuring my Oh Happy Day line of fabric will air at 5:45 p.m. MST on the Riley Blake Designs Virtual Market Facebook page.

I love bright sunny days., they make me oh so happy! This line of fabric consists of bright cheery colors and happy sayings.


All of my fabric lines can be seen here


The panel features inspirational saying and cheater blocks.

The little triangles on the shoo fly block are only about 1/2"- Aren't you glad it is a cheater!

This fabric will be shipping in February.



I cut the panel apart and pieced the blocks into this sampler quilt.

So when you subtract out all of the pre-printed blocks in the is the quilt, there really are not that many blocks to make!

The pattern is #737 Oh Happy Day and will be available in February.


Next up is pattern #738 Flutterby.

This quilt has tons of movement and is made using a 10" Oh Happy Day Stacker.



And the last pattern is #739 Sew Good.

The pattern includes both projects. You can make both projects with one 10" Oh Happy Day Stacker.

All these patterns will be available in February.


Fun prints in clear colors of red, green, blue, yellow, and black.

You can find a storyboard with all of the fabrics here


If you would like to order these fabrics contact your  Riley Blake Designs sales rep here

If you do not have an account but wish to set one up click here.



Find all of my products here.


Find all of my patterns here.


Follow me on Instagram @gervaissandy




Follow me on Facebook.

I hope you have enjoyed the little preview of my next fabric line.
I will post more closer to the time of the fabric shipping to stores.
Have a happy day!
Sandy

9 comments :

  1. I am new to quilting and am working on #726 Merry Little Christmas. Many of the blocks are made with flying geese rectangles. The overall pattern never says to cut the extra fabric from the piecing flying geese for small and large squares. Is this implied or am I supposed to leave this extra fabric uncut? Please advise.
    TSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you
    100% Guaranteed Services
    We can provide the Fast and reliable 100% Guaranteed Services within the agreement. Our work will be satisfied to you.Movers and Packers in Dubai Movers and Packers in DubaiMovers and Packers in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your information...It's very useful for many users...I will be waiting for your next post.
    Visit Best Astrologer in British Columbia.

    ReplyDelete