Friday, November 20, 2020

From the Heart


 

Today is my day to be featured on the Riley Blake Designs Virtual Market Facebook page.

Here is the link to the group -you must join the group to be able to participate.

A video featuring my From the Heart line of fabric will air at 3:00 p.m. MST on the Riley Blake Designs Virtual Market Facebook page.



Bruce and I just celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary. Quite often the hubby writes little notes and tapes them to my mirror. These little notes were the inspiration for this line of fabric. All of my fabric lines start out with pencil drawings of images that I would like to include on the panel. These drawings are eventually filled with colors. Although this time I decided to leave them as drawing much like the little notes that my husband leaves me.


 


The panel features four larger 8" blocks and twelve 4" love note blocks.
I designed 3 patterns using this line of fabric.


This pattern is #734 From the Heart.

There are two projects in this pattern.



This one features the large squares from the panel. 




One of the little notes from the hubby.

I like it so much I had to frame it.

It sets on my desk.



This one features the small squares from the panel.
Two projects for the price of one!

#735 Red White and Just Right

I love a red and white quilt!

Love the border on this one.


#736 On Top Of It
This pattern features 4 quick and easy table toppers.
You can make all four projects with one From the Heart 10" Stacker!



The line consists of red and white print some with a valentine theme and 

some great timeless prints.




Be sure to follow me on all my social media accounts!


Stop back tomorrow when I blog about my next line of fabric Oh Happy Day.
This line will also be featured on the Riley Blake Designs Virtual Market Facebook page at 5:45 p.m.
MST.

Happy quilting,
Sandy

2 comments :