Monday, June 22, 2009

Crazy 8

Get your hat, mittens and boots, grab your purse - (well maybe not your hat, mittens and boots) and go to your nearest quilt shop because my Christmas fabric is in quilt shops now.

This line of fabric was especially fun to paint out, Each of the little reindeer took on their own personality as I painted them out.






This little guy is my favorite. Is he shy and innocent - or has he just done something naughty???





Is this one thinking - Oh dear, have I added one too many accessories???
Which one is your favorite?


I have designed patterns for the panel and each of the pre-cuts.






Panel pattern using the large part of the panel







Panel pattern using the small part of the panel




Charm Pack™ pattern


Jelly Roll™/Dessert Roll™ Pattern





Honey Bun™ pattern


Layer Cake™ pattern




Turnover™ pattern


Dessert Roll™ pattern.


Do you find any of these patterns or fabrics tempting? If so get on down to your local quilt shop.

Get started today - there are 187 days before Christmas. Certainly in that amount of time you can get some or all of these quilts done.????

Merry Christmas!

Sandy

24 comments :

  1. Wonderful wonderful! I particularly like Honey bun, Jelly Roll, the snow man and the large panel pattern. Great stuff. Now I just have to get my husband on board so I can buy one, or some! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fabrics and projects are great!! If I start now, I might have something done by Christmas! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could grab my mittens and hat. We are having a heat wave here 100+. Love the jelly roll/desert patern. I will be sure to look for these at my local shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That TURNOVER pattern 'star' sure is pretty! I love your designs and can't wait to see them IN PERSON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love LOVE it Sandy. You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - The shy innocent one is so cute!!!! Totally looks like my kids do when they are trying to hide they did something wrong! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy...I love these fabrics and the beautiful patterns that you have designed to go with it. We are having our Western Washington Quilt Shop Hop starting this Wednesday so I hope to see lots of patterns and fabric all around me! thanks so much for your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a great fabric line - I'll be looking out for it! Your patterns are wonderful and look like fun little projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our quilt shop has these fabrics already. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the dessert roll pattern (with the diamonds)! Also, I already grabbed some fabric from my local shop. LOVE the dots! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute! I'll be looking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like all the patterns, but my favorites are the snowman and the trees! Really sweet! Wonderful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My vote is for the overly-accessorized one. Your Christmas panels are always so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute, cute! Love the fabric line and all of the creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you do projects with the different pre-cuts. Never too many accessories. Those reindeer are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Christmas trees are sooo cute. I have already quilted the little charm pack snowman for my mom, and have the reindeer panel waiting in line.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the snowman and so will my mom - it will be her Christmas present. Thank you for making it so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandy: You stuff is always the best; I just love this line! I found your blog this morning after reading Minick & Simpson. So glad you're a part of the blogland; I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that layer cake pattern! Hopefully I'll win at Bunco tonight and I can shop tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sandy: Thank you so much for your blog. I love your designs and have already made the larger panel reindeer quilt...thanks for your hard work...Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! I love dots---my weakness. I think I have had dots in just about every quilt I've made so far. Soooo many pattern ideas for that one collection--amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a yummy fabric collection!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i really would love to have that kit of the reindeer and dots!!
    super cute

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi. Where can I find these patterns? They are adorable, especially the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete