Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Bumble and Bear

It is my day to show my new upcoming baby/kids line Bumble and Bear by Riley Blake Designs.


Bumble and Bear are the best of friends and are practically inseparable. 

Wherever there is Bear, there is Bumble.

The images in this line we first painted out on paper. Then the images were cut out and machine stitched to a background piece of paper. This gives the images a dimensional look.


The panel features preprinted bibs and burp cloths.

One can never have enough bibs and burp cloths. 

Using this preprinted panel you can make 4 bibs and 2 burp cloths in a snap. Easy Peasy.

If you need more bibs than what is on the panel, there are plenty of cute prints in the line to choose from. (use the preprinted bibs/burp cloth for a pattern)


You can see all of the prints in this line on this storyboard.

I have designed 4 patterns using this line of fabric.





The fabric and patterns will be shipping this coming November.
If you would like to hear more about this line you can watch my video here.

To see all of the Riley Blake market releases join their Facebook page 

Stop back on Friday at 1:20 Central Time to see the introduction of my new fall line Awesome Autumn.
Happy Quilting!
Sandy




1 comment :

  1. 🧸🐝 Beautiful fabrics! Oh I just love Bumble & Bear! So very sweet & peaceful. I'd absolutely love to have those fabrics! I'd cherish them. Very nice patterns as well. Awesome & wonderful!! angielovesgary2 atgmail dotcom 🧸🐝πŸͺπŸŒ»

    ReplyDelete