Thursday, May 28, 2020

Virtual Quilt Market Spring 2020

Hello,
Over an intercom, you hear: International Quilt Market is now open. Well, that is what you would hear if we were actually at quilt market.
Many things are different in our world today and that includes a new way of having a market without actually having a market - virtual quilt market.
It's a good thing this is a virtual market as my hair is long (and gray) my nails need attention and I have no new market clothes. Like everywhere everything was closed. Here in Iowa, we are just starting to open up.
Today I will be sharing with you two of my upcoming lines of fabric that I have designed for Riley Blake Designs.


The first line is Give Thanks.
I have a love-hate relationship with Fall.
I love the beautiful colors and the cooler days but hate the fact that summer is gone and winter is near. (Not a fan of winter!)


This line features a panel with large give thanks wording surrounded by fall images.


This little snail sitting on the loop of the letter G in the give thanks wording is just too cute.


A few of the prints from the line.
Love the large print with the pumpkins.
You can never go wrong with pumpkins!
Below are the patterns I designed using this fabric.



This pattern uses the panel.



Casual Friday because on Friday witches don't wear black  - they wear pretty print dresses.
You can make all 3 projects with just one 10" Stacker.
I used Sandy's Textures (a Riley Blake Designs Basic) for the black backgrounds.


Fabulous Fall is a block of the month pattern.


It is also available as a kit from Riley Blake Designs.
Isn't the kit box just fabulous!


Turkey Trot  - a fun table runner for your Thanksgiving table.
This pattern uses a Give Thanks 5" Stacker.

We just spent a long holiday weekend at our lake cabin with the kids and grandkids.
We had tons of fun.





All of this lake fun was the inspiration for my new kid's line of fabric Ready, Set, Splash.



 This quilt pattern uses the blue colorway of the panel.


This quilt pattern uses the coral colorway of the panel.
This is a FREE pattern through Riley Blake Designs when you order the panel.


This pattern uses a Fat Quarter bundle for the flags and applique.
The white caps and waves are prairie points so they are dimensional.


What fish does not want to be accepted into this academy?
It looks like a few elite frogs were accepted too.
This pattern is made with a  Ready, Set, Splash  5" Stacker.


I love that this quilt does not scream baby but certainly works in a baby's room.
I used a Ready, Set, Splash fat quarter bundle to make this quilt.


I love the simplicity of this quilt.
I used a Ready, Set, Splash 2" Rollie Pollie to make this quilt.

Both Ready, Set, Splash and Give Thanks patterns and fabric will be shipping July.

It is now 4:00 on Sunday - last day of market. Over the intercom, there is this announcement:
Internation Quilt Market is now closed - see you in the fall in Houston.

We are looking forward to brighter days ahead and seeing you all in Houston in the fall.
Stay safe!
From my heart, 
Sandy 

7 comments :

  1. I've always loved your fabrics ... still have an old APQ mag where you were the featured artist, talking about your journey. Love your new fabrics and patterns ... especially the panel, witches in print dresses, and fun turkeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute, Sandy! Love the fabrics and the pictures of your sweet little ones. So much fun! So glad you’re still designing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t wait to have both lines!!!! These are sooooo pretty! Beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love all of your fabric lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is interesting,thank you for sharing. 
    Visit Best Astrologer in Louisbourg.

    ReplyDelete